asked the First Lord of the Admiralty if the date for the coming naval mobilisation and review by His Majesty at Spithead is definitely fixed for 18th July; what is the number and description of each class of vessel which will be assembled there for review; if any provision is contemplated whereby Members of both Houses of Parliament can be present at this review as in former years; if he will place in the Tea Room a chart showing the position of the ships; if he will state if the regulations which yachts, passenger vessels, and other merchant ships will have to obey during the review have yet been issued; and, if not, how soon they will be available?
General characteristics (based on Specifications Hart (Kestrel IB powered day bomber)
- Crew: 2
- Length: 29 ft 4 in (8.94 m)
- Wingspan: 37 ft 3 in (11.36 m)
- Height: 10 ft 5 in (3.18 m)
- Wing area: 349.5 ft² (32.5 m²)
- Airfoil: RAF 28
- Empty weight: 2,530 lb (1,150 kg)
- Max. takeoff weight: 4,596 lb (2,089 kg)
- Powerplant: 1 × Rolls-Royce Kestrel IB water-cooled V12 engine, 510 hp (380 kW)
- Maximum speed: 161 kn (185 mph, 298 km/h) at 13,000 ft
- Stall speed: 39 kn (45 mph, 72 km/h)
- Range: 374 nmi (430 mi, 692 km)
- Service ceiling: 22,800 ft (6,950 m)
- Wing loading: 13.2 lb/ft² (64.3 kg/m²)
- Power/mass ratio: 0.11 hp/lb (0.182 kW/kg)
- Climb to 10,000 ft 8 minutes, 30 seconds
- Guns: 1 × synchronised forward firing .303 in (7.7 mm) Vickers machine gun, 1 × .303 in (7.7 mm) Lewis Gun on Scarff ring in rear cockpit.
- Bombs: Up to 500 lb (227 kg) bombs under wings.